This 2009 Sea Ray 350 Sundancer (renamed the 370 Sundancer in 2010) is very clean, with new bottom paint and hull wax in the fall of 2022. The bold dimensions of Sea Ray 350 Sundancer were the flagship of the Sport Cruiser Line, making it exceptionally adept for cruising and entertaining alike. It is the perfect day boat for going to Bowen Island, Indian Arm or a two-week cruise up to Desolation Sound.
Powered by a pair of MerCruiser 496 Mag (375hp) Seacore engines with Axius (joystick control for easy docking and Skyhook) & Bravo III drives.
Some of the many factory-installed options include heat & air conditioning, underwater lighting, Koehler generator, Raymarine GPS/Chartplotter C120, Radar 4kW closed dome, sunpad with backrests and upgraded stereo in cabin and cockpit.
Sea Ray quality, style and performance for a fraction of the replacement cost. Bring all reasonable offers!
Factory Installed Options Included with this boat:
- Chartplotter/GPS - Raymarine C120 (12" Color Widescreen LCD)
- 5.0 kW Kohler Low Emission - Gas: 120V/60 Cycle
- Extended Swim Platform added - 2017
- Lighting, Thru-Hull Underwater
- Macerator w/Seacock Interlock System
- Spotlight, 5" Remote-Controlled
- Stereo, Premium Cabin & Cockpit Sound System
- Sun Pad: w/Folding Backrest, Stainless Steel Deck Runners, & Beverage Holders - Forward Deck
- Windlass, All-Chain: (In Lieu of Std. Rope/Chain)
- Upgraded Salon TV – 2019
- Front curtains replaced with strata glass. Mess curtains and block-out curtains were added.
- T-MerCruiser 8.2 MAG ECT SeaCore DTS Bravo III w/AXIUS (T-375 hp - 279 kW) – joystick docking