Introducing the ultimate luxury vessel to cruise the Pacific Northwest- Mike’s Turn, a 1992 Ocean Alexander 440. This stunning beauty has been crafted to perfection, leaving no detail overlooked.
From the moment you step aboard, you'll notice the exceptional care that has been taken to maintain this boat. The rebuilt engines with only 350 hours, new wiring and plumbing will ensure that this boat has many years of cruising ahead.
The interior is equally impressive, boasting gold-plated (yes gold-plated) hardware, varnished teak wood, and burled walnut finishes throughout. Relax in complete comfort with the Espar diesel heater, Village water maker, custom high-low TV with connected satellite dish, all while enjoying the beautiful views from inside with the expansive windows or on the aft deck under the custom hard top and the full canvas enclosure.
The custom one off extended swim grid with crane makes launching and retrieving your favorite water toys a breeze, and with the ability to have a one of a kind water level patio on the back of the vessel you will enjoy many days exploring the coast.
But what truly sets this boat apart is the teak decking, a classic touch that adds warmth and elegance to the exterior. This boat is truly one of a kind, and with its impeccable maintenance and luxurious features, it's sure to turn heads on any waterway.
And let's not forget about the updated electronics, providing you with the latest and greatest in navigation technology.
Built by Ocean Alexander 1987 - 1999 and designed by Ed Monk, Jr. this classic cockpit motor yacht has the feel and comforts of a much larger boat yet easy to operate. Mike’s Turn is the epitome of luxury and is ready for its next owner to take the helm. Make it YOUR TURN to own this meticulously crafted, one-of-a-kind vessel.
Specific Features that set this boat apart from anything else you might be looking at include:
- Rebuilt engines in 2018
- AGM batteries
- Espar Hydronic Heating
- 300’ of chain on the electric windlass
- Engine room wiring and plumbing replaced (during engine rebuild)
- Village Marine water maker with twin water tanks
- Oversized Racor fuel filters
- Gold plated interior hardware
- Nova Kool refrigerator with freezer
- Ice maker
- Reverso oil change system
- Washer / dryer combo unit
- Engine block heaters
- Walk around queen sized bed
- Vacusan toilets
- Upgraded Simrad electronics including 16” MFD, autopilot and radar
- Bow and Stern thrusters
- Sat TV
- Custom salon high/low TV cabinet
- Custom extended swim platform with tender crane
- AB tender with 15 HP Tohatsu
- Teak decking on the aft deck, swim grid, and bridge areas
- Polished teak handrails and toe rails