The 380 Outrage® delivers a full-spectrum, pinnacle experience, performing beautifully as an offshore fishing platform, an entertaining vessel, a yacht tender or all of the above. The roomy, notched bow features expansive seating and storage, while the cockpit includes a new aft-facing couch with optional removable table and an optional Summer Kitchen, perfect for entertaining friends and family. Boston Whaler's precision-engineered hull and Mercury® engines work together to provide remarkable efficiency, reliability and smooth, predictable handling. Experience true Confidence to the Core with the 380 Outrage.
- Optional Whaler Watch technology provides remote connectivity by monitoring systems and vessel position via satellite, ensuring 24/7 security even while away.
- Choose optional Joystick Piloting for effortless docking and seamless command.
- Amenities for serious fishing include a 60-gallon transom livewell, a converting leaning post and ample strategically placed rod holders.
- Cavernous garage storage beneath the bow lounge accommodates dive tanks, life jackets and more.
- Air-conditioned helm deck boasts seating for the captain and two companions with bolsters and fold-down arm rests.
- Fully integrated hardtop offers protection from the elements.
- Spacious air-conditioned cabin features a fully enclosed head for added comfort and privacy.
- Deluxe Leaning Post provides a second livewell for serious sportfishing, or choose the optional Summer Kitchen to gain a grill.
- Available with Seakeeper gyro-stabilizing system.
L.O.A.: 38' (11.58 m)
Beam: 11’8" (3.56 m)
Weight: (dry no engine) 14,500 lbs (6,577 kg)
Max Weight Capacity: 5,214 lbs (2,365 kg)
Persons Capacity: 16
Fuel Capacity: 445 gallons (1,684.5 L)
Ready to design your Boston Whaler 380 Outrage?
Visit the online design studio here
or click the Make Appointment button on this page to arrange an in-person appointment with our Design Specialist.