The 360 Outrage represents a new standard of excellence for offshore center consoles. Designed from the keel up to maximize space and functionality, the 360 Outrage delivers an effortless boating experience and a tremendous amount of flexibility. Cutting-edge technology is evident throughout, from the intuitive helm station to the available lithium-ion battery system. Thanks to its perfectly power-matched propulsion options, including the new 600-hp V12 Mercury® Verado®, the 360 Outrage is not only the most versatile and ergonomic center console on the market — it's also the most fun.
- Triple 300-HP Mercury engines with options including triple 450-HP Mercury FourStrokes or twin 600-HP V12 Verados to deliver exhilarating speed, acceleration and precision with maximized fuel efficiency.
- Advanced Fathom technology, a first-of-its-kind boat electrification system.
- A state-of-the-art helm station, now with user-friendly Simrad technology, larger electronics and Joystick Piloting deliver effortless command.
- Digital switching technology empowers remote control of key systems.
- Available gyro-stabilization ensures comfort in rolling seas.
- Reconfigured bow seating affords more space and easier access to the windlass/anchor and improved ability to fish from the bow.
- More personalized cockpit offers options for a grill and Corian countertop.
- Improved storage throughout the boat, resulting in more useable bow storage, a more organized cabin, and betterdesignated sleeping space in the V-berth.
- Centerline hardtop access lets climber feels much more secure, and the style lines of the boat are improved as well
L.O.A.: 36'5" (11.12 m)
Beam: 11’3" (3.43 m)
Weight: (dry no engine) 13,383 lbs (6,070 kg)
Max Weight Capacity: 5,810 lbs (2,635 kg)
Persons Capacity: 14
Fuel Capacity: 415 gallons (1,571 L)
Ready to design your Boston Whaler 360 Outrage?
Visit the online design studio here
or click the Make Appointment button on this page to arrange an in-person appointment with our Design Specialist.