The Sundancer 370 Outboard is the embodiment of elegance, athleticism and sophistication. Every inch of the vessel has been thoughtfully designed to maximize space and function making it perfect for day trips or weekend stays. Conversation flows naturally in multiple areas throughout the boat, expertly crafted for comfort. In addition, the Sundancer 370 Outboard presents a multitude of next-generation technologies and upscale amenities to ignite your passion for the water unlike ever before. It's also available in a Coupe model offering a hardtop with a full windshield and electrically actuated windows.
- Adventure Day Or Night: No matter where adventure takes you, the Sundancer 370 Outboard slices through the water with ease. Explore new shorelines during the day and rest up during the night. The boat is beautifully furnished with inviting comforts for an oasis-like retreat on the waves whether you want to spend an afternoon or an entire weekend. The cockpit is ideal for serving brunch or hosting dinner parties with a wet bar, teak port cockpit table, optional Kenyon grill, optional refrigerator and optional teak starboard cockpit table.
- Inspired Design: The Sundancer 370 Outboard showcases new, modern Sea Ray design language, along with the sleek artistry and distinctive craftsmanship of the iconic Sundancer Series. Features aboard the Sundancer 370 Outboard have been carefully considered and cleverly designed for versatility. It all combines to deliver an unparalleled boating experience.
- Technology At A Touch: The Sundancer 370 Outboard is propelled by standard triple Mercury® 300 Verado® outboard engines with Joystick Piloting and optional Dynamic Running Surface™. Offering the latest in intelligent command, the helm is equipped with a Digital Dash™ featuring standard dual 12" Simrad® GO12 touchscreen displays. It also includes CZone® digital switching providing full lighting control, an optional Seakeeper® 3 gyroscope stabilizer and an optional integrated premium audio system with Fusion® Apollo RA770.
- Relaxation Below Deck: With plenty of head room, the cabin aboard the Sundancer 370 Outboard sleeps four and features chic yet friendly design elements that emphasize spaciousness. The enclosed head is equipped with a separate shower and spa-like finishes. The galley includes a standard microwave and refrigerator, and the forward V-berth lounge area transitions from a plush L-shaped couch to a sleeper for two. Great for kids, the mid-berth offers an optional smart TV for playing video games and a standard U-shaped couch that converts to a sleeper for two.
- Living The Legacy: Sea Ray welcomes Tarek El Moussa and Heather Rae Young, Sundancer owners and experts in luxury and design, to experience the new boat for the first time. Learn what they enjoy about being on the water in their Sea Ray and their first impressions of the all-new Sundancer 370 Outboard.
- Count On Sea Ray's 3-Year Factory Warranty: One of the primary benefits of a new boat purchase is the freedom to relax, to put aside worry and focus on savoring the well-lived life on the water. Accordingly, Sea Ray is proud to offer a stellar 3-year factory warranty*. This program, Sea Ray SENTIN3L, provides 3 years of enhanced coverage on every new sport cruiser in the Sea Ray lineup. The end result? Exceptional peace of mind.
Installed Options Included with this boat
- Horizon Full Hull Color
- Black Gel Stripe
- Black Canvas
- Grey Flooring
- Black Painted Fiberglass Hardtop
- Cockpit Color - Ivory
- Extended Sunshade
- Sunshade, Bow Seating
- Seadek On Swim Platform
- Cockpit Seadeck
- Interior Upgrade - Arbor
- Oem Battery Installation
- Inverter - 12v to 120v/60 Cycle
- Macerator With Seacock Interlock System
- Docking Lights
- RGB-W Led Lighting Package w/ Thru Hull Lights
- Coupe Enclosure
- Hardtop, Fiberglass with Opening Skylight
- Glomax TV Antenna for Hardtop
- Built-In Cockpit Grill - 120v/60
- Cockpit Refrigerator Dual Volt 120v/60-12v
- Air Compressor
- Teak Cockpit Table, Starboard
- Teak Bow Table
- Bow Filler Cushion
- Cockpit Filler Cushions
- Fender Clips
- Opening, Portlights
- Windshield Defroster
- Stainless Steel Anchor
- All Chain with Galvanized Anchor Windlass
- 5" Remote Controlled Spotlight
- 16" Dual Digital Dash with Merc V-View Link
- Premier Stereo - Combined Cabin & Cockpit
- Cabin Handheld VHF Radio
- Flat Screen TV with Dvd - Mid Cabin
- Dynamic Running Surface
- Gyroscopic Stabilizer
Fuel Capacity: 250 gal / 946 L
Length: 39' 9" / 12.12 m
Beam: 12' / 3.66 m
Water Capacity: 46 gal / 174 L
Capacity: Yacht Certified
Weight: 21,008 lb / 9,529 kg
Draft Outboard Down: 43" / 109 cm
Draft Outboard Up: 31" / 79 cm